Thursday, August 13, 2009

Keep my memory forever

I'm an old user of Picture Collage Maker. The great fate between us was date back to two years ago.

Last two years, when I knew my baby would be born,I had made my mind to make a growth experience about his life. There was so difficult to have something to remain our memory. A haphazard, I found Picture Collage Maker online. So, I started to use it at that time.

There is a fun and easy to use program for creating photo collages and digital scrapbooks from my digital photos to share with friends and family. The first day when my baby was born, our fanily took many photos about this cute baby. So, I used Picture Collage Maker to made some calendar, qreeting caed, invitation card, poster, there were all about my baby. Since then, I take photo with my family once a week, and then use Picture Collage Maker make more and more creative pictures.Specifically for my baby.

Now,two years later. There are a full drawer of pictures which made by Picture Collage Maker. I could find all my memory of our family of those, and make me moving.

I love Picture Collage Maker, not only it is useful, but also keep my memory forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment